Embedding Best Practice in communicating and engaging with communities
The last six months have shown again that communicating during emergencies is critical to the preservation of life, property and communities. Whatever the outcomes, it is vital that professional communicators continually review and assess the effectiveness of their messaging.
What communication has worked well, and what didn’t quite hit the mark? What did we learn, and how can we all communicate and engage even better in the future?
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 14th annual EMPA Conference will be conducted as a webcast on Tuesday 2nd – Friday 5th June 2020.
It will consist of a two-hour online session from 11.30 AM to 1.30 PM on each of the four days.
Each session will feature a keynote speaker, and three or four 15 minute presentations covering communications in and around the major events of the last 12 months. Each presentation will be followed by a 15 minute Q&A session moderated by the Master of Ceremonies in the webcast studio.
Make sure you register your participation for this years webcast conference.
High Profile Events (HPE) has recently updated their registration software to the Currinda platform. All attendees will be required to hold a Currinda profile.
To complete your registration, please select the above button ‘REGISTER NOW’. This will take you to the EMPA Australia Currinda log in page.
It is likely some of you will have created a Currinda profile in the past. If you know your original email and password, please log in using these details. Otherwise, create a new Currinda profile by selecting ‘Begin here’ and fill in the personal details page. If you have simply forgotten your Currinda log in details, the Currinda database will recognise your profile by matching fields such as email address, full name, organisation etc. If a profile is recognised, please confirm if these details are yours. In the case that it is correct, please update your password.
Once you have successfully logged in, please follow the registration prompts. Upon completion, a confirmation email will be sent to you. If you do not receive this email, check your profile email address was entered correctly and that your registration is complete. If you require assistance, please click here to contact HPE. Do not re-register.
Your Currinda profile (email and password) can be used to access your registration at any time to make any necessary changes such as registering add-on’s, making a payment, downloading a current invoice or your certificate of attendance.
If you wish to make changes to your registration type, such as changing from a single day registration to a full, please email the details to the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not re-register.
- MasterCard/Visa or bank deposit accepted. A 2% surcharge applies to all credit/debit card transactions.
- If paying by direct deposit, payment must be made or remittance received within 30 days from date of invoice. Registration and payment must be received prior to the conference commencing.
- All rates quoted are in Australian dollars and include 10% GST.
- All online registrations are checked by the secretariat. If there is any query, they will contact you.
- If you have proceeded to register and then changed your mind, please contact the Conference Secretariat within 24 hours of registering to avoid any cancellation fees.
- Registration cancellations received 30 days prior to the event will be refunded, minus a $50 cancellation fee. Cancellations received less than 30 days prior to the event will not be eligible for a refund. Substitute delegates may be nominated at any time.
- All cancellations and substitutions must be made in writing by the registered person to the Conference Secretariat.
EMPA and the conference secretariat reserve the right to amend any part of the conference program or event should it be necessary. No liability will be accepted for damages of any nature sustained by participants, or their accompanying persons, or loss or damage to their personal property as a result of the conference or related event.
High Profile Events | Conference Secretariat